“Today you are You, that is truer than true.
There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

Thursday, September 25, 2008

BTW, The Sixth Month Portrait...


This was the pic I chose for his sixth month portrait. I know I got professional ones done, but those were for show - this is the one for the series of monthly shots we are collecting. This photo might not be the very best, but he's really adorable in it, and doing something other than lying there looking lovely - it is also pretty significant, as this was his first month of ingesting anything but breastmilk.

When I am not so tired, I will re-post all the monthly portraits so far. We take his seventh month shot this weekend - I believe apple sauce will be involved, as he takes his step from cereal to plant matter!

No comments:

“Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”