Things aren't as calm and pleasant around Whoville these days as it once was.
I have Baby Tylenol left over from his bris and needles, but that's all I have by way of pain relief. Here are a few other things people have recommended to me:
Right now, nursing is the first line of defense, but it is likely that teething pain might prevent him from enjoying even that, so I want to find other ideas. I am also using cold teethers and counter-pressure, and will start offering chilled, wet washcloths for chewing. I use gripe water to help with indigestion and general fussiness.
Any feedback or other suggestions?
“Today you are You, that is truer than true.
There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
“Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”
No comments:
Post a Comment