“Today you are You, that is truer than true.
There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

Thursday, August 21, 2008

LATE BREAKING NEWS

Guess who just crawled??? I had him on the futon (in view), walled off by pillows, while I did my morning email stuff. One minute, he was on his back playing; the next, he was on his knees and hands, heading for the brink. Well, I guess the happy-go-lucky days of leaving him with a toy are now over. It seems it is time to find him a clean, safe area on the floor...

1 comment:

LaTina said...

max still hasn't figured out that hands and knees thing. when he pushes with his arms, he goes backwards, which frustrates him. he's getting pretty good at scooting on his butt, though. when he's sitting up playing with a toy, he'll push it where he just barely can't reach it then reach out with his arms and scoot closer to it. and there's always the rolling, which he's a big fan of.

“Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”