“Today you are You, that is truer than true.
There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

Monday, December 8, 2008

Holiday APB

Looking for a blue and white (or blue and silver) Xmas stocking for Duckie. We've decided to focus on Hanukkah for his main winter holiday, but I always loved my Xmas morning stocking, so I want Duckie to have that as he grows up. No illusions about Santa, and no confusion as to the traditions of the household, but a simple stocking filled with small things hanging on the end of his bed on Xmas morning. Hence the blue and white stocking - blue and white being the traditional colours for Hanukkah, with the possible addition of gold/yellow.

So, if anyone find such a thing, please let me know. Or buy it, and I will gladly reimburse you.

All hands on alert!

1 comment:

H. said...

I found a light blue one with snow men on it. (No Santa Claus - YAY!) It has the word "Baby" on it, so it will do very well this year. Not so sure about the future, though, so I am still holding out hope.

I did manage to spot a blue and white Toronto Maple Leafs one, though... Not exactly my taste, but it might do in a pinch in future years. We'll see about that.

“Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”